- RSS Channel Showcase 1502724
- RSS Channel Showcase 2822164
- RSS Channel Showcase 6957398
- RSS Channel Showcase 6321159
Articles on this Page
- 03/06/13--23:37: _Childhood memories ...
- 05/02/13--20:45: _Hey.
- 12/23/13--17:02: _Christmas Breeaaaak...
- 06/26/14--13:13: _How I would describ...
- 10/16/14--17:04: _Be patient, kids…I ...
- 01/08/16--22:39: _Knowing how great l...
- 01/30/16--13:08: _Watching The NeverE...
- 03/07/17--18:41: _Giving your best ef...
- 04/12/17--17:10: _Start seeing more a...
- 03/06/13--23:37: Childhood memories are few and far between
- 05/02/13--20:45: Hey.
- 12/23/13--17:02: Christmas Breeaaaak! 10 things I’m thinking about.
- 06/26/14--13:13: How I would describe airline travel to an extraterrestrial
- 10/16/14--17:04: Be patient, kids…I will rock when you’re in college
- 01/08/16--22:39: Knowing how great life is
- 01/30/16--13:08: Watching The NeverEnding Story as an adult
- 04/12/17--17:10: Start seeing more and being seen less
It bums me out that I cannot remember much of my childhood. All I vaguely recall is that I had a damn good one. I’m sure I’m not alone in my inability to remember people, places, and things from my formative years. I’m guessing there are more people like me out there than there are […]
maternalmediaozone layer graphic
I’m still here. I feel like I’m establishing a semi-permanent residence in crazy town these days. But I escaped long enough to explain why I’m writing tonight. 1. To thank anyone and everyone who continues to follow me despite the fact there are millions of bloggers out there. 2. To show appreciation for the bloggers […]
Boy have Christmas breaks changed over the years. When I was in college, unlike some people (I’m talking to you, Ryan Woodard), taking time off from school never involved a drunkin escapade to Cabo. Rather, I’d travel with my softball team to play in a tournament someplace sunny. I always seemed to come down with strep […]
maternalmediaGrandma and Grandpa coming to terms with technology
Have you ever taken time to step outside of the normal protocol that we all, as the collective human race, have agreed is the acceptable way of doing things? Take airline travel, for instance. Let’s look into the typical experience of an airline traveler together, shall we? I’ve had the distinct privilege of spending a lot of time in airports and […]
maternalmediaMy poor 6'5" coworker whose identity I've attempted to poorly protect.photo (11)
I am parenting three pretty great people at the moment. My boys are ages 12 and 10, and their little sister is 6 years old. I think I’m in a phase where I might be so physically exhausted most days from running around, however, that I’m not exactly giving them my A game. So I decided to write them […]
maternalmediaForgive me for my lack of hustle, kids.The mom who unplugged, while I watched Vine videos.
How’s life been treating you? I’m guessing your answer to that question is probably influenced by your age, whom you depend on and who depends on you, the person you see staring back at you in the mirror, the struggles you’ve endured, the triumphs you’ve enjoyed, and how you personally define happiness. Whenever asked, my go-to answer is normally “good!” without […]
Forewarning: This could be deemed by some readers as The NeverEnding Blog Post, but I’d like to believe it’s worth your investment in time if you’ve ever seen The NeverEnding Story. I don’t know about you, but I decided to trip myself out this week. My daughter is now almost the same age that I was […]
maternalmedianeverending_atreyuneverending_atreyu and horseneverending_sphinx
I’ve learned to accept the fact that it’s ok to devote your best effort to life, even when you’re not so sure you’re doing any of it right. This thought swirled through my brain when ordering less-than-stellar food from the lady behind the glass counter display at my local grocery store. A hodgepodge of fast, […]
Life is full of ups and downs. Have you ever stopped to consider if either extreme is within your control? I’ve lived long enough to know that I’ve lost some of my naiveness from younger years. I believe that life will naturally take its twists and turns and, the majority of the time, we are […]